Give a cheer for our Flag Cake! This Fourth of July cake is patriotic and yummy. You can make our Fourth of July cake in 15 minutes with four ingredients.
Recipe and Photo credit:
What You Need
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen prepared pound cake, thawed, cut into 14 slices
- 1-1/3 cups blueberries, divided
- 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Slice 1 cup strawberries; halve remaining strawberries.
- Cover bottom of 13x9-inch dish with cake slices; top with sliced strawberries and 1 cup blueberries. Spread COOL WHIP over berries.
- Arrange strawberry halves and remaining blueberries on COOL WHIP to resemble a US flag. Keep refrigerated.